Earlier this year we ask you could predict whats coming up in the leaving cert exams. Recently some people have been offering predictions on what the thought might come up in the 2010 Leaving Certificate in some subjects. We didn’t get as much feedback as we’d like but maybe this time people might stand up and take a lot more notice as it’s time to hit the leaving cert panic button.
Here’s a summary of some of the suggestions to date:
- Higher Level English: W.B.Yeats
- Higher Level Biology: Genetics, Respiration, Virus’s, Animal Nutrition, cell division
- Economics: Price discrimination/ Perfect comp, Taxation, Equilibrium, National Income, Nama
- History HL : Apprentice boys of Derry
- Irish: Faoiseamh a Gheobhadsa (poet)
- Art History: Newgrange, Post Impresssionists
- Ordinary Level Accountancy: Company Accounts
- Higher Level Irish: Clare sa SpÃ©ir
- Maths Ordinary Level: Hostogram
- Chemistry Higher Level: Water hardness
By no means a definite list but better than staring into space! Keep the suggestions coming and see if you can help someone out to get that extra 5 or 10 percent that they need to pass.