Agricultural Economics

Leaving Cert Agricultural Economics consists of practical and oral work which make up 20% of the overall mark. The remaining 80% is in the form of a traditional written exam lasting 2.5 hours. Key study areas include Agricultural Industry, Economic Principles, Application of Economics on an individual farm and Economics for the farming industry as a whole. Full syllabus and more details can be seen on our Agricultural Economics Overview page.